All information published on the Website, including, without limitation, texts, pictures and other content (the “Information”) are – unless otherwise indicated – the intellectual property of Vorwerk International AG, CH-Wollerau (the “Proprietor”). Any storage, duplication, reproduction, forwarding or utilisation of the Information, whether in whole or in part, and whether in digital or other form, is only permissible with the express prior written authorisation of Vorwerk International Strecker & Co., CH-8832 Wollerau. VORWERK is a registered trademark.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. CONTENT OF THE ONLINE PRESENCE:
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law:
- The Company and the Proprietor assume no liability for the topicality, accuracy, correctness or quality of the Information, which are provided on an “as is” basis.
- The Company and the Proprietor are excluded from any and all claims for liability, costs, expenses and/or damages, whether of a material or immaterial type, and whether caused through or relating to the use or non-use of the Information or through or relating to the use of incorrect or incomplete Information or through or relating to the access to and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation, direct loss, loss of profits (whether the same was foreseeable and/or arose in the normal course of things) or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
All offers submitted to the Company through the Website are non-binding on the Company.
The Company expressly reserves the right to modify, supplement or delete sections of the Website’s pages, including, without limitation, the Information without specific notification or to suspend publication temporarily or entirely.
2. REFERENCES AND THIRD PARTY LINKS:
The Website may, from time to time, contain references and/or links to and from the websites of the Company’s business partners and other third party websites of interest (the “Other Websites”). If you refer to or follow a link to any of the Other Websites, you will have left the Website and you should note that the Company does not have any control over such Other Websites nor does it own and/or maintain them. The Company has no responsibility and/or liability, and in any case it does not accept and disclaims any and all responsibility or liability, for the content and material provided on the Other Websites and for the protection and privacy of any information, including, without limitation, your personal data you provide whilst visiting the Other Websites. The parties that own and maintain and/or are associated with the Other Websites have full responsibility, whether civil or criminal, for the security, legality or reliability of their website’s contents and services, exclusive of any and all liability from the Company.
3. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS:
In all publications on the Website the Company shall endeavour to observe the copyrights associated with the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used, to utilise graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts prepared by author him/herself/itself or to fall back on graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts that are licence-free. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the internet presence and possibly protected by third parties shall be unlimitedly subject to the provisions of the currently valid trademark legislation and the ownership rights of the respectively registered owner. It may not be concluded from a simple mention that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights.
4. DATA PROTECTION:
For the purposes of the GDPR and applicable Cyprus laws and regulations, the data controller is Eminentia Trading Ltd, with registration number ΗΕ 32582 and registered office address at 53 Prodromou, Flat 1, Nicosia, 1090, Cyprus and the data protection officer is Miranda Georgiou.
5. AMENDMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS
The Company expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement or otherwise modify this disclaimer of liability and your continued use and access to the Website after the date of any such amendment, supplement or otherwise modification will be conceived as unconditional acceptance of the same by you.
6. LEGAL VALIDITY OF THE DISCLAIMER:
This disclaimer of liability is to be regarded as a part of the internet presence to which reference has been made on this page. Should parts or individual formulations in this disclaimer of liability no longer or not fully be compatible with current applicable legislation, the remaining parts of such part and of this disclaimer of liability shall remain unaffected by such incompatibility in their content and validity.
7. GOVERNING LAW
This disclaimer of liability along with the access and use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus and any dispute arising as a result of or in connection thereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts.
- Recently, Vorwerk has become increasingly aware of accessories offered by third-party suppliers for its Thermomix® food processor. These items are intended to replace or complement original parts and accessories, such as lids, sealing rings, knives, mixing bowls and bases, measuring cups, Varoma® attachments, simmering baskets, butterfly whisks and splash guards.
- With this situation in mind, we wish to state the following: we recommend that you exclusively use original Vorwerk products or accessories approved by Vorwerk for your Thermomix® device.
- Using our original Vorwerk Thermomix® parts and accessories in conjunction with your Thermomix® food processor ensures that you meet all safety precautions specified by the manufacturer and that your Thermomix® device will function correctly. All of our accessories have been tested thoroughly to ensure you can cook safely and without risk of injury, and to safeguard your Thermomix® device from damage.
- Despite our efforts to monitor the market, we are not able to assess – and therefore cannot guarantee – the reliability, safety or suitability of accessories for your Thermomix® device that are not manufactured or approved by Vorwerk. In particular, this means we cannot accept any liability for injuries caused as a result of using these accessories, for food becoming contaminated by untested plastics, or for damage caused to your Thermomix® device.
- Before using third-party accessories, please therefore be aware that you could invalidate your warranty claims and any product liability claims if damage is caused by accessories not produced by Vorwerk.